Coinpredictions.net Terms and Conditions; Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement,” “Terms,” or “SRR”) is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Coinpredictions.net, as well as Coinpredictions.net brands, products and services. By using or accessing Coinpredictions.net, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 9 below.
This agreement was written in English (GB). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that Section 11 contains certain changes to the general terms for users inside the United States.
Provisions Applicable to Coinpredictions.net Users
We strive to create a global utility with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Coinpredictions.net
By “Coinpredictions” or ” Coinpredictions.net” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.coinpredictions.net and any other Coinpredictions.net branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) other media, brands, products, services, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed. Coinpredictions.net reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Coinpredictions.net.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using Coinpredictions.net.
- By “post” we mean anything you post on Coinpredictions.net or otherwise make available by using Coinpredictions.net.
- By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Coinpredictions.net, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us.
- By “Trademarks” we mean the list of names and marks provided here.
This Statement is an agreement between you and Coinpredictions.net.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Coinpredictions.net, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Coinpredictions.net.
Your privacy is very important to us. We encourage you to read the Data Policy and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
We do our best to keep Coinpredictions.net safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Coinpredictions.net safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Coinpredictions.net, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior express written permission.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Coinpredictions.net, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Coinpredictions.net functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
6. Mobile and Other Devices
Coinpredictions.net is available on mobile devices, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
7. About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by Coinfan
Coinpredictions.net delivers advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- Coinpredictions.net does not give your information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
8. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
- If you download or use Coinpredictions.net software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
- Your continued use of Coinpredictions.net, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, Coinpredictions.net can stop providing all or part of Coinpredictions.net to you.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Coinpredictions.net exclusively in the Courts of England and Wales, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The Agreement and these Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions in respect of Coinpredictions.net, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP COINPREDICTIONS.NET UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING COINPREDICTIONS.NET AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT COINPREDICTIONS.NET WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT COINPREDICTIONS.NET WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. COINPREDICTIONS.NET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR COINPREDICTIONS.NET, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR COINPREDICTIONS.NET WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, COINPREDICTIONS.NET;S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE) MAY IN PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS RESULT IN MONETARY DAMAGES AND OTHER CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Updated 12 June2018
Site ©2018 Coinpredictions.net. All rights reserved.